Another job added to my Creative Job Listing! Want to work at a museum in San Francisco? Of course you do. The Exploratorium is hiring a Museum Store Supervisor (and a salesperson, if you’re more into that).
This position is responsible for assisting the Store Management Team in the daily operational activities of the store, including staff supervision, fiscal responsibilities, and sales growth.
- Model appropriate behavioral standards for store staff. Set pace for quality and productivity on non-selling tasks
- Help develop and maintain a team-oriented environment. Maintain effective lines of communication between staff and management
- Prepare and conduct staff meetings as assigned
- Assist in developing and implementing store policies and procedures
- Ensure timely communication of essential information to staff and Store Management Team. Maintain confidentiality where appropriate
- Demonstrate ownership of store by ensuring cleanliness, organization and attractiveness of stores, stockroom and offices
Tagged: creative job, creative job opportunity, creative jobs, Exploratorium, Exploratorium museum, job opening, job opportunity San Francisco, museum job, museum supervisor, San Francisco, San Francisco jobs, San Francisco store management position, store management, store management job, store supervisor San Francisco